Honda Elite S, SR forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Honda Elite S, SR forum

a forum for honda elite sr modding information

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hondaspree deletes my topic for no good reason

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ldrancer
Admin

hondaspree deletes my topic for no good reason Empty
PostSubject: hondaspree deletes my topic for no good reason   hondaspree deletes my topic for no good reason I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 12:51 am

and locks another topic with a discussion on diospeedemon guy because of some guy not able to talk about what he was talking about in the thread when he made a comment then i got a pm from some stupid moderator saying hed ban me over and over.  heres my putting it in public for everyoen to view.
hondaspree deletes my topic for no good reason Hsjoke2

he locked my help topic just so i cant post any help questions, or add anything to the forum when the other guy who coudlnt answer questions was the one who was talkign bad about everyone. this was just to piss me off.

to you, if you ever join my forum ever, your banned and ill never let you on to it, ever.
Back to top Go down
http://mopeddump.net78.net
ldrancer
Admin

hondaspree deletes my topic for no good reason Empty
PostSubject: Re: hondaspree deletes my topic for no good reason   hondaspree deletes my topic for no good reason I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 1:07 am

and heres a response to motormouth i mean motormike from me. after his treatment hes told to treat me like shit to make graphite9 look good no matter what happens.
graphite9 had spammed my thread for like 10 days on a topic, and then comes in and says hed add information but was afraid hed be accuse dof advertising. i was in shock, becuase he himself had advertised, and was griping the entire time. then later he started talking personally about me talking shit about the entire forum pretty much but a personal attack to me, i told him it was possible and id dsaid it and dont talk about me it was possible. he was just talking crap about peopel and talking bad about the bikes. i said it was a perosnal attack. they delete everything i wrote. then in anotehr topic. some guy wanted details and they half made him a reply he got a little angry but wanted, details. i tell all the details. then they delete my post. ??what for? hondaspree deletes my topic for no good reason Motormouth
Back to top Go down
http://mopeddump.net78.net

hondaspree deletes my topic for no good reason
Page 1 of 1